Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day two and three

Well I have now had a job for 2 whole days!!! Wow what in the world was I thinking, getting back into the working world is not the smartest thing I have ever done. The alarm goes off at 7 them 7:15, 7:20, I reset it for 7:30 and once again for 7:40 before I decide I can no longer put it off and I must get up unless I want to go to work looking like a bum. Ryan on the other hand gets up before his alarm even has a chance to go off. Which I think isn't every nice, thats the alarms job, you are depriving it of its sole function.

So I fall out of bed get ready and drive to work, yeah!!! Just like the big kids, but I never wanted to be a big kid, I like being little ,I miss it, I WANT TO GO BACK!!!! The days of nothing, I'm talking maybe around the age of 4/5. When you got up to your mom nicely wakening you up not an anoying beeping/buzzing noise, the age when you didn't have to make breakfast cuz mom did it for you, the age that you watched cartoons and played outside till it was nap time. Man oh man do I miss nap time. When you didn't have to actually match your clothes, or shoes for that matter, and who give a rip if you didn't have your hair done. When bathing was fun cuz you could take toys with you and pretend to save the animals from drowning, or maybe just drown them. When you didn't have to come home and clean and do a ton of laundry cuz your husband will wash it and dry it but won't put it away. Why oh why did I not appreciate it as a kid!!!


So tonight I have put away 4 loads of laundry, yes mainly all my husbands clothes. I swear he changes his clothes like 4 times a day. Oh and the best part is that I spent a good chunk of time Sunday making sure ALLLLLLLLLLLL the laundry was done, so why do we have 4 loads now??? Its been a whole 3 days. So I'm thinking the new rule is that we just go naked. Except for the clothes you have to wear to work. I don't want to be arrested now, I'm not that stupid. If we could manage that I would only have 1 maybe 2 loads a week!!!!! Now I can handle that :O)

Other than that everything else is cool. Today is Ryan's 3rd day of work. He's liking it for the most part. He doesn't get to do much since he is new. Mainly just sits at a computer all day and does trainings. But its better than B.B oh and speaking of that place. They are officially with out any body in the Bay :O) They screwed the other 2 guys who work there and they both put in their notices!!! HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!! Now I am not one for being mean but they totally got what was coming!!!

Well thats all for now, I need to check the washer and dryer to see if there are any surprises in there for me :O)

No comments: