Thursday, January 3, 2008

So far this year

For New Years I went to my Pops we shared a steak and both had our own potato, watched some T.V , took a walk in the snow WHICH I LOVE!!! Got back just in time to toast in the New Year with my Pops, called Ryan ( woke him up ) told him Happy New Year and to go back to sleep, called Joe, Lt. Mary, and my Mom. Then shoveled some snow something else I LOVE. And was home and in bed by 1:30am. And if you really want to know the reason Ryan and I didn't spend the new year together was because he worked 16 hours and had to be up at 6:30am New Years day to work ( again ). He didn't even get home till after 11pm and went straight to bed. So instead of me having to be alone we decided that I should just go to my dads and have fun with him :O) So I did. We have also decided that when he gets a day off we will have our own celebration, but that won't be for a while :O( He is pulling an over 70hr week this week. So we will wait till we have a chance.

Other than that all I have done so far this year is cleaned, organized, washed, put away, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......... oh but I did get to play my sisters new Wii,and my arms are killing me. That game is such a workout, but FUN!!!! And what is my plan for the rest of the week and weekend??? Clean some more. Well at least when we find a house we will be ready to go and not have to go through things, thats a plus :O)

No comments: