Thursday, December 27, 2007

This is For you Angie

4 different jobs I've had
1. South Bend Regional Museum of Art
2. 1st Source Bank
3. C & B Optical One
4. Best Buy - where I met my hubby

4 Movies I watch over and over
1. Harry Potter
2. Under the Tuscan Sun
3. The Notebook ( thanks to Khara )
4. A lot of Disney movies

4 Places I have lived
1. Mishawaka, IN
2. Granger, IN
3. Hickory, NC
4.

4 People who email me regularly
1. My cousin Michelle
2. My Pops
3. a lot of cooking sites
4. ????

4 of my favorite Foods
1. CHEESY POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( These are the special Hektor' Cheesy Potaotes!!! I only get them on holidays
2. Chicken
3. Green Beans
4. Salads

4 places I would rather be right now
1. Mexico with Ryan
2. warm napping in my bed
3. Anywhere with my hubby
4. Disney World!!!


4 Things I am looking forward to this year
1. My Little Sister GETTING MARRIED!!!
2. Looking for and buying our 1st house
3. Trying to be and do better than I did last year
4. Spending time with my hubby :o)

No comments: