Friday, June 22, 2007

The Cutest Darm Thing I've Ever Seen

HEHEHEEH This morning I just saw the cutest darn thing ever. I was sitting on my balcony drinking my coffee and taking to my dad on the phone and watching the ducks on the "lake" and there was this little baby duck all by him self just a zippin around the middle, it looked like he was just havin the time of his life, then all of a sudden his mom darts out from the shore where she and all of her other babies were eating and goes and gets him and I swear she scolded him. She actually made him follow her back and I'm pretty sure he got a "time out". It was just soooo darn funny to see this. It almost gave you this feeling like I shouldn't be staring at them, you know the way you feel when you are in a store and a mom is scolding her kid, you don't want to stair, well at least I don't cuz I feel rude. But of course I did cuz you never see an animal being scolded. You never actually think of a duck as a "good mommy" but she sure was. And in a way I almost felt bad for the little duck. Just about every body knows I LOVE ANIMALS so this totally made my day. Then as if that wasn't cute enough the mommy and all her babies were swimming by the shore eating and she has an albino baby! It was all white with a bright orange beak, soooooo cute. I love ducks. Oh and I saw some baby bunnies eating they were cute too. I just wanted to run down there and play with them all.


Oh and I don't think I told anybody, WE HAVE BABY BIRDIES!!!! Well we don't but we do..... anyways a few months back we put up a bird house for some morning doves well they were scared off but these other birds and they made a nest and now there are babies!!! I haven't seen them cuz they are hidden pretty well by the nest, I must say those birds sure do know how to build a nest, but I can hear them. If you are kind of quite you can hear them with their cute little peeps, and you can watch (from inside) as the mom or dad or both bring them worms. Good little baby bird parents. I love nature!!!

Oh and now some bad news - THOSE BASTARDS CUT DOWN A TON OF TREES!!!!!!
O.K now that I have that out of my system. Yesterday the apartment complex cut down quite a few trees, and they were trees that had bird nests in them. It really makes me sad cuz one of the trees was a pine just off my balcony and Tinky and Nizzy would watch the birds sitting in it and squirrels would climb it and jump to the roof and down onto the balconies and look for food and well it now what are the little critters going to do. If I would have know that they were going to do this I would have protested. Chained myself to the tree or something but now its just gone, along with others. This really makes me MAD!!!! And if I wasn't so small I would go kick their butts!!! I can't wait till I get a house, then I can protect the animals more and they will have a safe place. Poor little critters. People are sooo rude to them. Just cuz we are bigger doesn't mean that we can just take every thing over. GRRRRRRRRR!!!! Screw this it's just making me mad I'm going to watch the ducks so more. Have a good day as long as you don't cut anything down!!!!

No comments: