Friday, June 15, 2007

I've missed a whole month!!

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe that I haven't posted anything for a whole month, but I have been soooo busy.
I ( and my dad ) threw my little sister a graduation party last weekend so that took a lot of time to plan. Well, the party it self wasn't hard to plan, it was the getting my dad's house ready for the party that was hard. Like the true Hektor's we are we decided about 2 weeks before the party that we should paint the house ( the inside ), so I have spent every waking moment at my dad's house painting, and cleaning, and.... and .... and... I can't even wrap my head around everything I have done at that house. I managed to get the foyer, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, and Bathroom painted, we didn't get a chance to get the the living room or dinning room, but I glad we did it. The party was fun, water balloon fight and all. We are sooo proud of our little Mary, oh and she has already gotten a job. She is the Kindergarten teacher at St. Jude's in South Bend, Yeah Yeah Yeah we are soooo excited for her. She reached her goal!!!! What an awesome baby sister :O)

Oh and while all this was going on my hubby rescued 3 baby bunnies. Yep my city boy saved 3 baby bunnies - I guess I'm rubbing off on him :O) They were soooo little we had to feed them with an eye dropper for about the fist week, then we were able to move to a tiny baby bottle. I'll post more of their story with their pictures. They were sooo cute.

In the next couple of days I'll post more including pics from our trip to the zoo and museum from last month, pics from Marys party and my bunny pics.

No comments: