Wednesday, June 27, 2007

3 Bunnies a Day!!!!

OUR BUNNY ADVENTURE!!!


These are pictures from our adventure with the 3 baby bunnies!!

My cutie pie city boy calls me one day no more than a couple of minutes after he left the apartment and says that there is a itty bitty baby bunny that needs help. So I run down to him and he managed to get the one picked up in an old towel he had in his car, and as we are standing there trying to decide what to do, one of the grounds keeper walks up and hands us another baby bunny that he had in his POCKET!!! So now we have two baby bunnies, then we saw the third and picked him up as well. So we were standing there with this now what look and the only thing I can think of is DADDY WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! He know everything!!! I can't remember exactly the conversation but we ended up putting the baby bunnies in the kitten carrier ( no the kittens were not in it ) and took them over to my dads house were we could take care of them till they were strong enough to be let go. These are just some of the pictures I have more on my dad's camera. Oh and these pics are in total random order, I try to download them in order but when they post they end up all screwed up, sorry.



This is Cracker and Peanut,
Peanut was the runt and we had the hardest time getting him to eat with the eye dropper,
and baby bottle, then we couldn't get him to eat grass or bunny food, we though for sure he
wasn't going to make it, but in the end he was the only one that did.
Poor Cracker and Jack passed away for unknown reasons, they were the strongest!!

Cracker eating grass

Baby Peanut eating grass, finally!!!!

Lunch Times!!

This is before Jack passed away he is the little guy in the corner,
Peanut and Cracker are hiding in the blankets

Jack and Cracker

Frosty ( my dad's cat ) liked to watch them, he never tried anything but he was curious


Little Jack - he was such a good bunny, the first to eat with the baby bottle, the first to eat grass and bunny food. He was such a good little guy, he like to jump and would tease the cats. Poor little guy. I hope he is in bunny heaven having a grand old time :O)

Me holding baby Peanut while Lt. Mary feeds him. Peanut was such a scared little guy,
he only liked me :O)

This was the first day, we set up the light to keep them warm,
they were sooo tiny

All three of them, in their nest, the first day

After we had them a couple day we took them out side so they could "play" in the
grass. This is Jack - he loved the grass!!

Cracker and Jack -
they were absolutely terrified to be in the sun light and all they did was hide

Kitten milk, baby bottle, and eye dropper we used to feed them

Peanut the first day we had him

Cracker and Jack

Ryan and a bunny

My Daddy helping us, he was a good bunny grandpaws

Ryan with the bunnies

Daddy feed holding Jack, the first night we had them

AWWWWWWWW!!!! Ryan feeding the baby bunny :O)

He's going to be a good daddy one day!!!
Well that is if babies are anything like baby bunnies :O)

I put the cell phone next to the baby so you could see how small he is

Ryan's hand next to the baby bunny

Awwwww daddy and baby Jack

Ryan holding Cracker and Peanut

Daddy and Jack

HEHEHEHE, this is Peanut !!!!

Ryan feeding the baby again. He was sooo sweet with these little guys!!!


Well that was our adventure. Only one made it, Peanut, and was released at my uncles house. The other two were the strongest of the 3 and why they passed away is beyond me. It was almost like they were fine one minute and gone the next. Cracker and Jack Rest in Bunny Peace. I have to get a hold of my dad's camera but I will post the release.

No comments: