Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh the Anticipation

Heheheh!!! I am sooo excited!! Ryan and I went out to the house Thursday and guess what?? Our counter tops are in!! There are even more beautiful than I thought. And as if that wasn't exciting enough they were installing our lights fixtures!! Our house is going to be sooooo AWESOME!! I can't wait!! On another note... I almost had a heart attack the other day!! Thursday afternoon I got an e-mail for Tony, our construction manager. All the e-mail said was, "We need to talk about your counter tops, call me as soon as you get this!!!" My first thought was, we're hosed!! We have to be out by the end of the month, and now we don't have counter tops. Crap now what do we do?? I called and he tells me that they ordered the counter tops in the wrong size. The master bath counter tops that is. And that it was going to take 2 1/2 weeks to get the correct size in. ( If the house isn't complete we can't close ) So then he asks......... "how would you like a black gannet counter top in there instead??" Heck yes!!! So now we have a cool black counter top in the master bath!! Its going to look awesome!!! Just a few more weeks!! Maybe I'm a little bias, but I think our house is sooooo beautiful!!! I can't wait to live there!!

Oh and I hate packing!! How did we get so much junk?? I have packed a lot of boxes and it looks like I haven't even started to pack. Its really frustrating!! But its got to be done. I try and sort things and throw things out but it isn't working that well. At least at the new place there is plenty of room to put all the junk. :O)

And one last thing here are some new pics.........


Our Kitchen with the counter tops on
Its going to be soooo awesome and see
the light in the ceiling :O)



closer view.... aren't they beautiful??
They go sooo well with the cabinets



The counter top bar thing that we
can eat on.



I am soooo happy about this....
Its the folding counter in the Laundry room!!!!



The cabinets and counter top in the main bath,
our bath has the same cabinets but will have the black gannet.
Although they look black it is really just dark wood.


No comments: