Friday, March 21, 2008

Can't get it out of my head

Although there are happy, exciting things going on in my life, I just can't get what happened to Sheena out of my head. I was going to try and post some of our house pics since it is all up and today we went to did the electrical walk though which was fun. But it all seems so not important right now. A young woman was killed for no reason. She was a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. And someone had to take it all away. Last night I was lying in bed thinking why did she leave her apartment and them go back?? You always hear that "when God wants you, he wants you" I think that I am just now realizing that people say that only to try to make you feel better. How could murder be the way that God wants to take you?? I guess if he is in control he can do what ever he wants. But how could he want you to be murdered?? I know, I know "free will". Well then why didn't God protect her. He could have not let her remember that she forgot something, or he could have changed her mind so that she would not turn around and go back. I don't know. I guess the part that makes me all worried is that she was my sisters age. She could have been my sister. But she wasn't she was someone else's. Her and her sister Nina were really close. I can only imagine how Nina feels. To loose a sister. If I ever lost little Mary or Joe for that matter, I don't know what I'd do. Lt. Mary is my best friend. I know we don't see eye to eye on things and that we are very different, but I think we are more alike than we are different. And although I don't talk to Joe much any more, we were buddies growing up and I would do anything to protect either one of them. I would give my life for them. My heart really hurts for her sister, her family, her children. Nothing can make this right, or o.k. All I can do is Pray. Pray for her family and pray that they find whom ever did this. Rest in Peace Sheena. The world is not the same without you.

No comments: