Monday, April 7, 2008

To Dance

Well that's the answer, yes I will be dancing!! There are only 5 or 6 classes left this semester so I will be going to class, but it is not enough time to learn the dances ( 2 ) so I won't do the show. I am totally fine with that. I will more than likely be able to learn them just not well enough to perform. I am excited but also a little drained at the same time. We have soooo much going on right now and I can't believe I added another thing. But for those who know me it is totally normal. I am not satisfied with life unless I am running around doing a million and one things at a time. Plus this will help me get in shape for Mary's wedding. Who knows I might even get my sexy abs back ;O) Well I have to be at the studio in a half hour so got to go.

No comments: