Thursday, September 25, 2008

Be Free Little Mouse Face

Last Thursday we let our healed little mouse face go. Ryan had the day off and since we wanted to do it together it was a good day to do it. The sun was shining, it wasn't to hot so it seemed like the right kind of day to let a mouse go.


I'm still going to miss the little guy. He was a cutie. :O)


We decided to let him go out in the cemetery that my grandparents are . I know it sounds creepy but my thought is that 1. it is a very quite place 2. there are plenty of plants to eat and 3. it is surrounded by fields. And the fact that its like 5 minutes away from us didn't hurt either. So we drove there parked but my grandparents grave walked out a bit and let the little guy go. ( this is not my grandparents grave in the picture ) We also said a pray for the little guy & asked Grandma & Grandpa to look after him. Although I'm pretty sure my Grandmother was turning in her grave, she wasn't one for mice. So I hear :O)





He did need a bit of encouragement, I don't think he liked the car ride.


But he jumped out, see the little guy? He is just to the right top corner of the cage in the grass. So he ran off, we poured out the bedding from the cage on the ground and put a pile of seed there, but I'm pretty sure he didn't come back. He ran away...Fast!!


No comments: