Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Happy For Them

My sister Mary has decided to get married this year. Well I guess they had decided to get married August 2nd 2008, then the wedding was postponed till June 2009, I think. But over the weekend she and Erik talk about and decided that they didn't want to wait till next year, that June 09 just didn't feel right, that they love each other, always have and always will and that they want to get married this year. I am sooo happy for them. They are really starting to work as a married couple they made the decision they wanted, that was the best for them and they are the most happy with. Choices that a couple makes are solely that of the man and woman and this is the decision they made, its want that want and I couldn't be happier for them.

I have known Erik for 5 yrs now and I have known Mary all my life, and to see them now after being together 5yrs and seeing how much they have grown, seeing how they care for each other, how they are best friends, seeing how much they love each other, all I can put in to words is I am sooooo happy for them. I love them both, wish them only the best, and I know they will have the most beautiful wedding, he will be the most hansom groom and she will be the most beautiful bride EVER!!! Congrats to the both of them, and now its time to PLAN THE WEDDING!!!!!

P.S. sitting here thinking about the two of them I remember the first time I met Erik, he was soooo shy, hardly talked and when he did he was sooooo quite and now well lets just say he fits in the family perfectly and he is no longer shy and quite, but loud and he definitely can hold his own. 5yrs ago when I met him he seemed like boy and now he is my sisters man. HEHEHEHEH soooo happy and giddy for them.

No comments: