Monday, April 9, 2007

Waking up to a Tragedy - Pray for Ian

I got a call this morning at 7:30am from my cousin Michelle - calls this early are never good. She informed me that my cousin Ian, ( her brother ) son was killed in a car accident last night. He was only 19. I am asking that you would please pray for Ian this is the second son he has lost. His other son was hit by a car and passed away on April 1st about 3 years ago, his name was Shawn, he was very young - 7 years old I think, maybe younger, and now 3yrs and 7 days later Ian has lost his other son, Cody. I have not spoken to Ian yet but from what Michelle has said he is not doing well at all. As you can imagine. I just ask that you would please pray for Ian and the rest of the Hektor family through this trying time. Ian is an awesome person - please pray that God will help him through this, give him strength and hopefully some sort of understanding.

Thank you all and God Bless

No comments: