Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So I was going to finish my post I started a few days ago but I can't remember where I was going with it. So I guess I won't finish it. Oh well.


Saturday night was FUN!! We played Nintendo, and had our yummy dinner picnic style on the floor. It was very fun, we felt just like little kids :O) I did learn that if you don't play Nintendo or any other gaming system often its really had to just "pick" it up again. That is to say I haven't played a game in I don't know, years maybe. So I totally sucked. But it was a really good time and we laughed a lot, mainly at me cuz I was having issues controlling Mario, or the car, or pretty much I just had issues controlling my guy in what ever game we played, and Ryan was sooo sweet trying to help me. He'd would tell me when to shoot ~ "Shoot, Shoot, Shoot, no don't jump, it the "A" button" while laughing his butt off. Like I knew where the "A" button was. It was a really good time. Then we made a "nest" on the floor and watched a movie and went to bed.


Sunday was Sunday, he had to help his friend work on he car. But yesterday :O)

Yesterday Ryan was a totally Sweetheart, he called me early in the afternoon and "asked me out on a date" He said he was going to take me to dinner, then to get ice cream/dessert and to the park to swing on the swings as long as it wasn't raining. So heheheheheheehhe we went on a date. I'm such a dork too cuz I feel like I should "dress up" some, so I do :O) But he's always in his Best Buy blue shirt and black pants, but at least I look cute. We had a very awesome "date". The thing that touches my heart the most is I didn't even ask him to do this. He came up with it all on his own. Such a sweetheart. HEHEHEEH I think he LOVES me :O)

The next couple of weeks may be rough, one of his guys at work moved and he wasn't just any guy he was Ryan's right hand man. So until he gets another guy and gets him trained Ryan will have to work some longer days. But we will see, we knew this was coming so we have prepared for it. And if things get too stressful he has decide that he will just have to close the bay a day or two during the week, cuz it just isn't worth it. Our marriage is more important that running a bay for Best Buy. So in your face Best Buy!!!!! Your days of beating my hubby down are over!!!
Ryan 1, Best Buy 0

No comments: