Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sometimes I Amaze Myself

I did something today that I have not done in quite a while. I made our dinner menu for the the next two weeks but the part the amazes me is the dinners I have come up with and how organized I am. I printed out a calender off the computer and wrote what we are have for each day plus I have the recipe card laid out for when I need them and all the food bought, and the cupboards arranged in the order that I will need the stuff. I am soooooo excited. I love to cook!!!

The dinners I have chosen are healthy and low fat, and FULL of Flavor!!! I can't wait for some of them. Below is a list of what our dinner are going to be so if anyone is interested in them let me know and I can give you the recipe.

Today -
Stuffed Green Peppers with Ranch Potatoes and Homemade Apple "Sauce" - its not really apple sauce but I don't know another way to label it.

Thursday-
Homemade Chicken Salad in a Wheat Pita ( I LOVE my homemade chicken salad its got apples and grapes and raisin and all kinds off fun yummy stuff!! ) with Strawberries and Bananas

Friday-
Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs with a salad and Garlic bread

Saturday-
This one I am soooooo excited about
HONEY PECAN CHICKEN - ITS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!
with a salad and sliced peaches

Sunday-
Another one I am excited about
Bruschetta Chicken!!!! with a salad

Monday-
I'm excited about this one too!!
Apple Chicken Pockets with green beans

Tuesday-
Taco Supreme Casserole and pears - YUM!!

Wednesday-
Western Dressing Chicken with Homemade baked fries and salad

Thursday-
Chicken Pasta Skillet and corn

Friday-
Spaghetti Pie ( this recipe sounds really yummy!!! ) garlic bread and fruit cocktail - YUM YUM!!

Saturday -
I'm going to be out of town :O(

Sunday-
BBQ Chicken , Baked Potatoes and salad

Monday-
Chicken Spaghetti with garlic bread and salad

Tuesday -
Oven Fried Chicken Fingers, Potatoes and Corn

Like I said if any one wants any of the recipes let me know. Hope you all are going to be havin Good Eats like Ryan and I :O)

No comments: